LINGUAPOLIS stands for more than 20 years of expertise in language teaching and is a unique and prominent Institute for Research, Development and Training with respect to language learning, teaching and testing.
LINGUAPOLIS aims to combine, develop, apply and spread scientific and practical expertise in order to make language learning, teaching, testing, acquisition and communication more effective.
LINGUAPOLIS organises and offers:
- language courses and communication training in more than 15 languages
- post-academic courses
- development of materials for language teaching and testing
- design of systems for language teaching and testing
- text production, editing and translation
- consultancy in language training and communication
- research projects in (technology enhanced) language learning and teaching
- research publications and presentations
- research tools
LINGUAPOLIS endorses the Wulkow Memorandum and is a member of NUT, CercleS, EuroCall, Calico, Vlaamse Vereniging Zakelijke Communicatie (Flemish Association for Business Communication), Huis van het Nederlands Antwerpen (the House of Dutch in Antwerp) and the Nederlands-Vlaams Platform Taalbeleid Hoger Onderwijs (Dutch-Flemish Platform for Language Policy in Higher Education).